Thursday, August 21, 2014

Magazine: The Newest Ed Trek



Here are our new offerings in Ed Trek Magazine. There are lots of brand new articles here for your perusal. 

Some of the topics covered are:

  • Getting to Know Middle Schoolers
  • Listening to students
  • Classroom Management
And more...

Every Thursday, we will post one of our Flipboard magazines here. Ed Trek contains education specific content.

Food and Fitness has to do with exercise and nutrition. All of the content there is collected with the classroom teacher in mind.

Mark It is a marketing magazine. I read these articles mainly because they give me ideas on finding more people to share with and help. I have also found an uncanny overlap with teaching priciples.

Oh is for fun. I collect articles that make me say, "Oh." Oh has over 200 subscribers now! (I keep it clean.)

Please share this with your Twitter followers and Facebook friends, especially your teacher friends.