Thursday, August 14, 2014

Focus: Teachers Just Want to Have Fun

View my Flipboard Magazine.

I love curating. I can stay up til the wee hours of the morning reading and clicking away to my heart's delight. 

I'm not sure how it happened, but I regularly work on five different Flipboard magazines. 

So

Thursday is magazine day. For the past two Thursdays I have shared Fitness and Education magazines. Today I share Oh.

It's true - teachers need to focus, really put all other things aside and drill down to one thing, one problem to solve. At. A. Time.

That kind of brain work is both exhilarating and exhausting. Then, we need to have fun. Our brains need diversions. Our brains need fun.

Oh is an expression of that for me. I get to pull together articles that amuse and interest me greatly and share them.

Oh has almost 200 readers which tickles me pink.  I hope for it to grow to 2000 and beyond.

I work to keep it classroom friendly. My own children read it. If you see anything on it that isn't, please let me know. I have no control over the links from the articles to other items.

Enjoy it. 

Have Fun

If you are enjoying the content on this blog, please subscribe to our Keep it Cool newsletter. 

And have fun.